Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Introverts: What we are really like


This is a video from one of my favourite 'Youtubers' Charlie Mcdonnell, and his Youtube username is 'charlieissocoollike' if you don't already know him.

If you don't know him, then may I kindly ask you where you have been for five years?

I haven't heard of Charlie for very long - in fact it was my physics teacher who introduced me to him a month or so ago when he put on one of his 'Fun Science' videos for our class.

I don't really need to say anything about this topic, because Charlie covers everything I was going to say anyway. I myself am an introvert and shy away from anyone who seems to have a louder personality than me, and obviously Charlie completely understands this so decided to make a vlog about it.

He is brilliant, so watch this video or your life will never get any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.