Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Victory for Dentists Day!


I thought I would share this with all of my Fangirls and Fanboys first, because I love you all very much. I have wonderful news!

Today, at 2:30PM, I got my braces taken off.

And this is big for me, because I have had them on for three years.

Ouch.

Anyway, I think I'm due to get a retainer next week, two of which I have had before, so I wanted to note this very special occasion with you all as this my first week of dental freedom after five years of being in and out of the Orthodontist.

Now I can read aloud, sing, and present speeches infront of an audience without the need to feel self-conscious.

I didn't really anyway, but it's nice to know that people can actually see my mouth now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.