Wednesday, 29 August 2012

My oh my, what a wonderful day


It has happened again, folks. I thought things couldn't get better after the website mentioned me, but somehow it managed to. 

This totally makes up for the fact that I am going back to school next week.

The picture above can be found along with other 'professional' book bloggers on an actual promotion website. Any book blogger can get it done easily here, and they don't care how old you are. If you write about reading then you're in!

It may not seem like a big deal to you, but this is what's going to keep the author interviews rolling in for your enjoyment. A lot of authors are up there with me too so that makes me feel extra happy!

Just another little piece of news, to let you know that the blog is doing well. 

Hopefully, I will be blogging for a long time to come.

DFTBA!
The Book Critic x

P.S: I changed my whole layout today to make my blog look more professional and try to match it's sort of 'new status'. If you scroll down there are links to other great book blogs. Check them out, and tell them The Book Critic sent you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.