Thursday, 2 August 2012

Review: Shadowland, The Immortals, by Alyson Noel

Even if you are immortal, can true love really last forever?

Haha, sorry. This sentence was included in the blurb, and so I thought it would look really clever and deep at the same time to put it at the start of my post.

Anyway, I have been reading the series of this book lately, and this is where things between Ever and Damen become complicated. Yeah, that's right. Even more complicated than before.

If you have read the last book, you will know that Roman ended up being the bad guy. As a result, Ever and Damen are not allowed to touch each other, which sort of messed up their plans after their countless past relationships never got any more serious than a kiss. Now that Roman has entered their lives and is clearly there to stay, they need to find an antidote to the curse he has on them. 

With not being able to touch, it means that even a warm embrace is out of the question. Can the couple keep fighting it?

Well, they had better be careful, because one innocent hold of a hand could lead them into an endless journey inside of a dark hole which is known to be 'The Shadowland'. 

Buy this book like it is your destiny. Because believe me, poor Ever doesn't have the choice to change hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.