Wednesday, 29 August 2012

The Charleston Veggie!


A bit of lovely news today, meaning that my blog is growing to new heights!

Two days ago, I posted an interview I had with the very lovely Heidi Garrett about her new book. If getting a real author on the blog wasn't enough, a website called The Charleston Veggie picked it up and posted the link to it on their homepage! 

Me and Heidi are both very excited as it means a little bit of promotion for both of us, and I would like to thank the people of The Charleston for putting my post up there! 

If you would like to see the evidence for yourself, the link to The Charleston Veggie is here   so don't waste any time in having a look!

DFTBA,
The Book Critic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.