Thursday, 23 August 2012

Two Months Today!

I just thought that I would let you know that the blog is two months old today. And I want to say thank you to all of you people who bother to show up to this page almost everyday and actually like the stuff I go on about. 

I made this blog because I wanted to make a difference and I think I have started to in more ways than one. I hope you think I have made you all feel a little bit more confident, as well as telling you to read books.

I have so many page views! Well, more than I ever thought I would get after two months. I want to say what an honour it has been writing to you all, and I plan to do a lot more of it.

Thanks for your continued support!
The Book Critic x 




EDITOR'S NOTE: My blog anniversary was the 24th, but my Twitter account and the idea for the blog was two months old. Damn schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.