Saturday, 15 September 2012

Reading songs! (Again)



Here is another great song, for putting on when you don't feel like reading in complete silence. It is called 'If I die young' by The Band Perry and yes, you could say it is old. 

If by old you mean recorded in 2010.

Just turn down the music, and on with your reading you go.

I love this song, because although it is sad, there is a lovely little meaning behind it. You will notice when the lyrics read:

"Funny when you're dead how people start listening."

And it's actually true in some situations. You never get taken seriously until something more serious happens to change the situation.

Have fun, and maybe when listening/reading, it inspires you.
The Book Critic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.