Sunday, 30 September 2012

The Imperial Love Algorithm

My next educational fanfiction is up!


The name is 'The Imperial Love Algorithm', because inside you will find Metric-Imperial conversions for commonly asked units. In this one-shot, Sheldon and Amy are drinking cocoa while talking about work. Amy then gets to the subject of cats... and the conversation never fully recovers. It sounds so strange, but you will understand it once you've read it.

This is the cover for it:



I don't really have any other news or important things to say, so just enjoy my writing!

The Book Critic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.