Saturday, 29 September 2012

The Surd Manipulation - Educational Fanfictions

So, as some of you may or may not know, I posted my first fanfiction today.

It is a Big Bang Theory fic, called The Surd Manipulation. 

But this is a fanfiction with a difference.

I have various, rather important exams this year that pretty much decide my where I go for future education. And I want to get them right. However, I want to write as much as I can in that time, so these fanfictions incorporate both studying and being creative.

They are short one-shots, that last about two pages on a word document. But within them they tell an amusing story and give you lots of information at the same time.

My first one doesn't have that much in the way of information, but it has enough for the basics. The Surd Manipulation is about Pi and Surds - the second thing you may not have heard of but you will have once you've read it.

The story is set shortly after Howard's launch and Sheldon goes over to Penny's apartment looking to talk about the hand hold he had with Amy. Penny is looking to impress Leonard and feels like the least-achieved one of the group, so asks Sheldon for tutoring. 

You can view the whole thing HERE.

If you could read it and tell me what you think, great! Also, please feel free to tell me what you are struggling on at school and I could help you with a story - they don't take long to write and I would love to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.