Friday, 12 October 2012

Liberian Girl - is it bad I thought the song was 'Librarian Girl'?

Hello!

I am blogging live from a different house, where I am babysitting a couple of kids from in my road. Only I'm not minding babies, because they are 12 and 10, but I am just minding them until twelve o'clock. 

IN THE MORNING.

So, I still have my laptop with me (aka my pride and joy) and searching Tumblr I read that Mayim Bialik was in the video for Michel Jackson's 'Liberian Girl'. They didn't even realise it until today, and so decided to tell the whole of Tumblr.

Thank you so much.

I wanted to check this out for myself, so looked it up on Youtube.

And they were totally right.


In the bottom right hand corner... that's a young Mayim, PRE BLOSSOM

She is about to jump off a bench... normal.


I almost wasn't going to tell you (because to most of you this is irrelevant information) but  to my this was a big deal and I was fangirling a bit when I saw her. Also, the song is really good anyway, so I could sing along while fangirling.

Which is really hard!

Anyway, on to the matter at hand.

Happy birthday Josh Hutcherson!




A more serious post tomorrow, hopefully.

The Book Critic x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.