Wednesday, 24 October 2012

My trip to The Beatrix Potter Museum - Part 2

Hello! On the the second part of my trip to the magical land that is The Beatrix Potter Museum. 

When we first were directed outside, I didn't think anything of the little garden they had built outside of the museum. I thought it was just for the kids - school could maybe go there and help to grow the vegetables.

But then I had a thought...

Vegetables...

Mr McGregor's Garden!

Here are my photos of the lovely experience:


(And yes, that is my shoe down there!)








Then we went back inside, and the other half of the museum was revealed:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.