Saturday, 20 October 2012

Reading Music - Greyson Chance

Greyson Michael Chance is one of my favourite singers, probably of all time because my music taste 'back in the day' was pretty shocking.

He sings inspiring songs. I first heard of him when I watched 'So Random' and he sang 'Waiting outside the lines' which I instantly fell in love with.

His songs continue to inspire me and I hope that one day he comes to England so I can meet him.

He has a really beautiful voice and his songs inspire me when I'm writing. The emotions he sings about help me to put those same emotions in the characters and helps to make the story sound more realistic.



Here is 'Waiting outside the lines':




And another one, because I love his voice so much. He got discovered partly because of his version of Paparazzi by Lady Gaga in a school talent show. His voice just makes you stop and think:




Not many singers have that kind of potential anymore. I would recommend you listen to this quietly in the background while reading because it may emphasize the emotions of each character. That way, you will have a more enjoyable reading session.

Just a thought,
The Book Critic x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.