- If your thinking, like many others, that the Mayans predicated the end of everything then i should probably mention that the Mayans didn't know of leap years so the world kinda ended 13 months ago...whooops.
- Also, the Mayan calender ending doesn't actually mean the end of the earth- they THEMSELVES have said that the new time cycle with only bring changes on personal and family levels, not geological or scientific
- Planet X isn't real. it's purely an internet hoax, Sorry! (GCSE in astronomy, BOOM.)
- There isn't any evidence to suggest solar storms will occur or meteor strikes will occur.
- NASA have a whole page dedicated to eradicating these rumors (click here) and its NASA. THEY CAN'T LIE.
- Life is scary and uncertain. Nothing is concrete.
So GO have a crazy party* or sing at the top of your lungs in public or...just have fun* because (this is the really scary part): The world could end TOMORROW...yep, that's right. The truth is, there is an equal chance of your world crashing down on the 21st December as there was today and as there is tomorrow.
So even though the world may not be more likely to end on the 21st, it doesn't give you the excuse to sit there as a vegetable on tumblr (like me). So I challenge you, I challenge you to live, live the best life you can because everything could change tomorrow.
*Note: Whatever fun you plan to have, please make sure you're being legal and responsible, check age restrictions and always drink responsibly.