Tuesday, 13 November 2012

My experience with NaNoWriMo (so far)


My life has been a bit crazy lately.


REALLY CRAZY.

And a bit sad, if I'm honest with you. But one thing that I have been looking forward to is finishing the 50,000 words at the end of November. 

BUT THAT MAY NEVER HAPPEN.

I have been really slacking on the novel, because of homework and exams and 



These two. 

Oh sweet baby Jesus, these two are distracting me too much.

But I am going to have a giant sprint tonight and hopefully I can get a couple of thousand words further in.

My experience with it so far has been tough, but I have loved it. Just knowing I am that bit closer to getting where I want to be in life is awesome. And I live for those moments where I pass a thousand mark. 

I don't really have that much to write today, so I will leave you with a video or two. 







*Off to write for NaNo and stop being distracted by these perfect beings*

1 comment:

  1. you watch danisnotonfire? i just came off from watching his livechat! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.