Monday, 12 November 2012

Reading Music - Walt Disney Song Collection

I'm sorry I have been neglecting the blog slacking on the posts for the past couple of days, but I am really excited about this reading music.

You don't even have to read to these songs. I have just spent four hours doing a history essay with these on the whole time and it actually improved my work speed. They are, of course, the legendary songs that are DISNEY.




This video, although I don't know who made it, is perfect. You can listen to the whole four hours without stopping or there are tags to each individual song that you can pick from and can always go back to. 

The have all of the classics and work the way up to the most recent. You have Mulan, The hunchback of Notre Dame, Toy Story... these songs are just asdfghjkl.

I am going to leave you with them, because I have nothing else to say on the matter. The best things about Disney songs are that they never distract you from what you are doing, yet you can somehow listen to the words and sing along. This playlist made me so happy and got my essay done in good time.

Go and have a listen!
The Book Critic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.