Friday, 14 December 2012

Kendal's Column: A Mini Series Of Festivities- Home Sweet Home

Christmas is happening people! 
The advent calenders are over midway through, the presents have been bought (if your organised- unlike me) and you can't get away from all the Christmas ads (John Lewis is toying with my emotions like a cat with wool- WHY?! *sobs*)

You may have already thoroughly decked out you house in  store bought  Christmas decor but what makes it special is the warm feeling of  'I did that' so why not add a home made touch to your tree by adding some handmade ornaments or adding some paper snow flakes to your windows? It's easy on you and your money, and if you're having trouble coming up with your creations, here are some wonderful ideas for you- because I'm nice like that.


AND, if you run out of wrapping paper or Christmas cards then why not make them? The possibilities are endless! It doesn't matter if the card isn't the most elaborate (less IS more after all) as the handmade touch wont go unnoticed.  


So get your coloured card and glitter at the ready- get creative!  

Happy Friday!
Kendal
@Team_Haymitch

p.s I'm really sorry this post isn't as long as I would like it to be but this week has been MANIC. SCHOOL- Y U SO CRUEL TO MY FREE TIME?!
I'm sorry and i will make up for it soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.