Friday, 4 January 2013

Kendal's Column:2013- The Year Of The Fangirl!

It's 2013! yay!

I am bursting will excitement because WE ARE IN THE SAME YEAR AS CATCHING FIRE PEOPLE. CATCHING FIRE is THIS YEAR! AHHHHH! *fangirl overload*
If you're not a fan of The Hunger Games there are still many things to look forward to this year and I have a list of films and books that I ,for one, am so excited for I may explode.
This is not just a list- it's THE LIST.

Films

Films With Release Dates

13th February- Beautiful Creatures (Adapted from the book by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl) Trailer #2
22nd March- The Host (adapted from the book by Stephanie Meyer) Trailer #2
14th August- Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters (Adapted from the book by Rick Riordan)
23rd August- The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (Adapted from the book by Cassandra Clare) Trailer
22nd November- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Adapted from the book by Susan Collins)

Films without ANNOUNCED Release dates that are 'Sometime in 2013'.

13 Reasons Why (adapted from the book by Jay Asher)
Delirium (adapted from the book by Lauren Oliver)
Firelight (adapted from the book by Sophie Jordan)
The Maze Runner (Adapted from the book by James Dashner)
House of Night (adapted from the series by P.C and Kristen Cast)
Vampire academy (adapted from the series by Richelle Mead)

Books SAID to be adapted to film in the future.

Before I fall (adapted from the book by Lauren Oliver)
Blood Red Road (adapted from the book by Moira Young)
The Book Thief (adapted from the book by Markus Zusak) 
Fallen (adapted from the book by Lauren Kate)
Forgotten (adapted from the book by Cat Patrick)
Heist Society (adapted from the book by Ally Carter)
If I Stay (adapted from the book by Gayle Forman)
Uglies (adapted from the book by Scott Westerfeld)
Chaos Walking (2014) (adapted from the series by Patrick Ness)
Divergent (2014) (Adapted from the book by Veronica Roth)
The Scorpio Races (2015) (adapted from the book by Maggie Steifvater)
All information above is found at IMDb.com and is true to the time of this post.

Books

Books that should (if all goes to plan) be released in 2013

5th February: Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society #3)- Ally Carter
5th March: Requiem (Delirium #3)- Lauren Oliver.
19th March: Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3)- Cassandra Clare
2nd April: Light (Gone #6)- Michael Grant
26th September: Untitled (Divergent #3)- Veronica Roth

These are all the books that I could find that I thought people would be most interested in, I'm sorry if I missed any major releases. For more Young Adult titles to be released in 2013 click here
note: All titles and release dates are to the time of this post.

So 2013 is set to be pretty packed in the fangirl world and I'm just overflowing with feels.
I can't even- i need a moment.

Happy Friday!
@Team_Haymitch
Kendal
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.