Friday, 22 February 2013

Kendal's Column: Lifescouts#2 (Help me)

Today was SUPPOSED to be Lifescouts #2 but I can't post that because basically my week has been...well let me explain...
Monday and Tuesday were fantastic but on Tuesday night (the night I planned to draft this post in preparation for my holiday to Norway starting on Wednesday) we discovered my passport had expired over a year ago. Great.
The last 3 days of my life have been overflowing with forms and appointments and 'sign here pleases'. 
Anyways I am here in Norway now....only my suitcase isn't here. Marvelous. 
My laptop charger is in my suitcase. Fantastic.
This leaves me typing this note as fast as possible whilst my laptop (thank god I had it in my hand-luggage) battery slowly dies. *prays to lord of laptop batteries that i can finish this*
I will post Lifescouts at some point over the coming days as an add on to this post.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifescouts #2

Horse riding.
I have been horse riding since I was 6 years old. I've always loved horses, I don’t know exactly why but I just loved them. My mum saw this and signed me up for lessons.
Since then I have experienced a lot of really amazing things. I've never owned a horse and ,although I would like too, it isn't a major concern for me because whilst still riding in the riding school I have ridden a wide range of horses and probably learnt a lot more than I would have if I’d have only been riding one horse for the past 9 years.


Owned a Pet.
In year 2 I asked my Dad if we could have a rabbit and after talking about it with my mum , we got a rabbit (on the 28th April 2005). 
I called him Smudge. 
I don’t know exactly how old he is (the pet shop never said) but I know he must be at least 8.
He currently roams free in the greenhouse as it’s warmer in there during the winter but he and his hutch move out into the garden for the summer. 




Empire State building
In 2006 my brother turned 21 and to celebrate, my family went on holiday to New York. Though i can't really remember much of the trip ,as I was about 7, it was a lot of fun and I may (hopefully maybe (please))  be going back in summer!
I do remember going to the empire state building and the view was everything it's said to be and more. 
Too this day my dad's computer background is still a panoramic shot of the view and a sculpture of the statue of liberty we got whilst in the empire state gift shop (go figure) still sits on the kitchen shelf.


We'll Be A Dream- We The Kings ft. Demi Lovato
Happy Friday!
@Team_Haymitch
Kendal

2 comments:

  1. Great post! proessaywriting.com
    Interesting information and cute writing style.  http://www.proessaywriting.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisitely professional thoughts. I merely hit upon this web site and desired to enunciate that I've definitely delighted in reckoning your blog articles or blog posts.http://awriter.org/essaytigerscom
    Rest assured I'll subsist pledging to your RSS and I wish you write-up after much more shortly

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.