Sunday, 10 March 2013

Camp NaNo 2013



It's back and earlier than ever!

Yep, Camp NaNoWriMo is happening in April this year, which according to the internet is the earliest that it has ever been held. I have never taken part in Camp NaNo before, but I just couldn't wait until November to get back into the swing of writing properly!

I am so pleased about this announcement, because April is the only month when I don't have exams in school. So, I can write to my heart's content, and not have anything else to distract me. 

I will get this novel written!

The novel I have entered is 'In Hate We Trust' which was the one I started in November. This is my only current project and I plan to get the first draft completed this year. I want to become an author while I'm still young, and I have both the blogging community and the people at NaNoWriMo to thank for helping me start my journey towards becoming a published person. 

This is the badge I will be sporting on my blog during April:





I anyone else doing Camp NaNo this year?

Let me know!

The Book Critic x


P.S: I am so sorry about neglecting this blog. I hated to do it but exams called me and I had to listen, unfortunately. My exams start again in May, so that is a quick warning in case I drop off the radar at around that time. I hope not to, though. Writing helps to keep me sane.

Stay Beautiful!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.