Friday, 5 April 2013

Kendal's Column: Music news.

I'm centering this post around music (but i'm not just going to list a load of videos) because for a the last two weeks the music industry has kind of exploded with news
  1. MCR have split.
  2. 'Teenagers' was the first song i ever placed on my ipod and it's still there. I salute you.
  3. Fall Out Boy is off hiatus
  4. 'Paramore' album out 8th April
  5. Imagine dragons 'night visions' released in uk (THEY'RE IN THE UK TOURING NOW)
  6. Demi Lovato has a new single 'Heart Attack'(video premieres 9th april) and a new album 'DEMI' out 14th May (available for preorder worldwide on the 9th)
  7. Selena Gomez has a new single 'come and get it' out 8th April.
also, MTV MOVIE AWARDS- CATCHING FIRE TRAILER

(Ok, I'm coming clean...my easter book challenge has me hooked and I can't stop reading (help me) so this post is horrifically short but i'm going to post youtube video's below that I love and then we can be friends again)


Happy Friday!
@Team_Haymitch
Kendal





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.