If you are feeling down or stressed then there are a number of ways you can help yourself
- Don't bottle it up-This is possibly the worst thing to do.
- Don't overwork. step back and breathe- If you are cramming in lots of information into your brain you need to take breaks, even if you are unsure of the topic after about 20 minutes revising, take a break (about 5 minutes) and then carry on. This will clear your brain and help information sink in more.
- Sit down with friends or family and say how you feel- Your friends will be going through the same amounts of stress and your parents may be able to offer you some help.
- Talk to me, @bookfangirling or use the Stay Strong And Carry On tumblr- If you feel like you can't talk to people at home then please don't hesitate to message either of us, we are happy to help in any way we can.
- Stay Strong- Exams will be over soon and then you have summer. Hold on to that.
0808 808 4994 - Get Connected is a helpline for under 25's providing signposting and emotional support whatever the issue. Open 1pm-11pm 7 days a week.
0808 808 0330- Mindline is a helpline for emotional/mental health distress. Open 8pm-12am
Please note this are both UK numbers. If you could post numbers from your country then i would be extremely grateful.