Saturday, 18 May 2013

MY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT #bookfangirlingblogbirthday

For those of you who follow me on Twitter, you will have seen today that I was tweeting various things connecting to a 'big announcement' I was going to do.

This is the big announcement.

This blog is 1 year old on the 24th of June 2013. To celebrate, I wanted to do something really special. So, I have decided that from the 24th of June up until the 1st of July, I am going to be doing a BIG celebration!

Here is what I am planning to do so far:

  • A blog clean-up. Yep! I am going to change the style, look, font and everything else on my blog. I will go through my posts and delete the ones that are no longer relevant, modify the blog posts that are left and add things such as pictures on some that I originally promised you and it didn't end up happening. The whole of my blog is going to look different, cleaner, and it will be easier to read. I won't be deleting posts that you want me to keep and some of the more popular ones are going to stay.
  • A follow spree. For those of you who have blogger accounts of your own, I am going to be following you at your request. I am also going to be following a lot of other book related blogs and interacting a lot more with all of you. I will try to comment and share as many of your blog posts as I can, because I think you all deserve it as you are amazing writers! 
  • Guest posts. I am going to have as many people guest posting as I can during that week. 
  • Givaways. This depends on whether I can find good enough stuff to give away to you and how many people are willing to take part in givaway competitions. The items will probably be books, make-up, comic books, and other merchandise stuff. Things for both boys and girls!
  • A more professional service. I realise that I have been neglecting my blog pretty badly, and this is for various reasons that I really don't want to get into. Starting from that week, I will do everything in my power to make this a professional blog and somewhere that you will come to enjoy reading and build your confidence. I am going to do this for all of you.

I hope you will be willing to join me during this week of festivity, and perhaps forever after that! Tell everyone you know because I want as many people as possible to take part. You are all amazing people and I want to treat you all!





The Book Critic x

P.S: If you use the hashtag #bookfangirlingblogbirthday on Twitter then I can see what you are all saying about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.