Saturday, 11 May 2013

The Liebster Award!


I would like to say a massive thank you to Sarah Faulkner over at Inklined for her nomination of me for the Liebster Award!

The Liebster award is where Bloggers nominate other bloggers they like with 200 followers or less. Any type of blog can be nominated. It's a way to get to know new bloggers and to network with them. Here's how it works:

1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left.
3. Ask 11 new questions for those who you nominate.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.  (I didn't realize this rule until after I wrote the above intro.)


My 11 facts:

  1. I am currently 16 years old.
  2. I love food.
  3. I am currently really stressed about exams.
  4. I play the violin. Badly.
  5. I am getting about 100% in my English Literature GCSE.
  6. My English teacher always says hi to me. He is a cool guy.
  7. I am a poetry snob (more about that in another post!)
  8. I love The Big Bang Theory with all my heart.
  9. Mayim Bialik is my girl crush and asdfghjkl.
  10. I have an IPhone 5 in black.
  11. I am addicted to nutella.

I got asked questions, so here are my answers!

1. If you could go to one concert for free, who would you see?

Either Ellie Goulding or Paramore. I can't decide!

2. If jelly stopped existing, how would you make a PB&J with something else as the J?

Jam. Because we say jam in England and not jelly. I hear there is a difference!

3. If you could go any one place, where would you go?

America. Preferably Florida. Preferably Disney World.

4. What, if any, channels are you subscribed to on Youtube?

Don't even get me started. Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Toby Turner, PJ Liguori, Chris Kendal, John and Hank Green, Michael Buckley, Brittani Taylor, Emma Blackery, AND I CAN'T REMEMBER ANY MORE NAMES BUT I SWEAR THERE IS AT LEAST 20 MORE PEOPLE I WATCH.

5. Chemistry or Physics?

Physics. Always physics.

6. Do you play in instrument?  If so, what?

The violin, guitar, and ukulele. I sing a bit too.

7. What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

Wheatabix because IT'S AWESOME.

8. How do you like your eggs cooked?  (If you're a vegetarian, how do you like your tofu cooked?)

Scrambled eggs are the one.

9. Do you listen to music while you blog?

Not usually. But I listen to music when I'm doing everything else. Mostly things I don't want to do.

10. What was the title of your first blog post?

Ooh, I can't remember. 200 blog posts on and all that. I think it was outlining what my blog was here for :')

11. Why did you start blogging?  (Stolen, I know.  But it's a great question.)

STORY TIME. I basically started blogging because I had a really low self esteem and I hated myself because I had only just gotten out of this massive fight with all of my friends. Basically something happened and I got all the blame for something I didn't do and everyone turned against me blablabla. I had read in a magazine about blogs and blogger seemed like the best site for me. I started a day before my first geography exam and... it started off everything I am proud about in my life now. This blog is literally my life saver. I ended up getting a B in my geography exam and I had to retake it but it was SO WORTH IT. 


Here are my questions:
  1. Why did you start blogging? (stolen again but it is an amazing question)
  2. Do you have any regrets about starting your blog?
  3. Do you have a special talent?
  4. What do you hope for in the future?
  5. What kind of person do you want to be?
  6. How many Tumblr accounts have you got?
  7. Cats or dogs?
  8. Who is the most inspirational person for you personally?
  9. What is your favourite TV show and why?
  10. What is your favourite word?
  11. Do you share your blog with anyone (and if you do, why that person)?

I don't know whether I follow 11 blogs, but here are the people who I think deserve it:
  1. Arlette at Living Life Bright
  2. Carol at dizzy c's little book blog
  3. Heidi at http://www.heidigwrites.blogspot.co.uk/

Have a good day! And I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while,
The Book Critic x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.