Tuesday, 25 June 2013

A year to remember!

A year ago today, something else very cool happened.

You know Kendal, my Friday guest poster on the blog?

IT IS A YEAR SINCE WE FIRST TALKED TO EACH OTHER. EVER. 

*Cue the party music*









The story is simple: she saw that someone she followed on Twitter had retweeted my account, and so she went to check out the blog. She then proceeded to compliment me on the blog, and from that day on she has constantly supported me throughout the activities on this blog and she has also helped me a lot in real life. We met up for the first time in February of this year and we plan on meeting again pretty soon!

Kendal is one of my best friends and I literally tell her everything. I can trust her with way more than I can with my other friends whom I have known for longer. 

One thing I forgot to tell her - when I was doing an English exam earlier this year, one section made us write an article for a fashion blog. I wanted to include 'statistics' and so made up a fake interview with a girl I found on the high street called Kendal. 

The writing task mentioned a blog, and the first person I thought of was her.

Here's to another year of craziness, Kendal!

PARTY ON!
The Book Critic x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.