Sunday, 23 June 2013

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, BLOG

Hello everyone!

Just a quick note to say that it is the first birthday of @bookfangirling today, and tomorrow will be the official first birthday of this blog! I have to say that it has been a crazy and amazing first year, but obviously things change and there will be a lot of changes coming to this blog throughout the week.

I have loved every second of writing on this blog and I have even found a new best friend by writing it. Hopefully when the changes to this blog have been made, I will get to talk to lots more of you!

This will only be a short post, but I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you all and I hope you are doing well. Let the celebration begin! It will be a very busy week for me.

The Book Critic x

2 comments:

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.