Monday, 24 June 2013

Kendal's Column: Blog Birthday

Here we are, one year on.
That went scarily quick, huh?
A lot of things have happened to The Book Critic in this last year and I couldn’t be more proud of her.
I remember exactly how I came across her blog.
I was scrolling down my twitter timeline and saw that @PeetaMellark__ had retweeted @Bookfangirling’s tweet promoting her blog on its first day. 
Since that day I have read every single post and frequently spam my followers with links to various posts.
I tweeted her (a lot)  and she tweeted me(a lot) and we ended up becoming really good friends and I’ve even met her!

I noticed @bookfangirling has done a list of all the things she has accomplished this year BUT I have a couple of things to add that she missed out
1.       Ate delious (yet questionable in shape) cookies
2.       Revealed that Kendal is a unicorn to the whole internet (God damnit @bookfangirling!)
3.       Changed ipad screens in an apple store to GIFS of Marion Moseby (apple, I’d say I’m sorry but I’m not)
Oh and..
4.       been an amazing and inspiring teen that has done and is still selflessly caring for others.
5.       Been strong  in hard times
6.       Has become one of the most important people in my life

7.       Got Sherlocked out by me.
 I will always be grateful for everything that @bookfangiriling has given me. The Past year has flown by and i really can't wait to see what's going to happen in the future but it looks good so i'd stick around if i were you.

 Happy Blog Birthday!
Kendal!
@Team_Haymitch
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.