Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Fanfiction Focus: Shamy

Shamy is a name for the couple consisting of Sheldon Cooper and Amy Farrah Fowler on The Big Bang Theory, or as Leonard describes them, 'a couple of weirdos'. Personally, they are my OTP and Johnlock follows closely behind them. 

This is my first fanfiction focus post, where each Tuesday I will be recommending the best fanfiction around the internet... as well as the more creepy stuff too. 

Yes that's right, I'm directing that at the Phandom.

I read a lot of fanfiction because it calms me down during a hiatus or a show or book/movie franchise. The one I would like to recommend to you today is a one-shot called "Prince or Frog?" by user inwhatuniverse and it follows the end of an episode of The Big Bang. The actual episode, The Contractual Obligation, ended on the women coming home in their Disney outfits, and while the other two men were pleased with the cosplay, Sheldon left poor Snow White (Amy) hoping for a kiss to wake her up.

But what really happened after the episode ended? Well, I'm assuming the actors went home. But in a fictional situation, what would have happened between Sheldon and Amy?

I guess you'll have to read this story to get a better idea.


It is well worth a read! I read it today and I found it really delightful to get stuck into. The scene was written out so tastefully and I shall be reading more of this user's work.

Go and have a read! Be sure to write nice comments if you liked it as much as I did.
The Book Critic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.