Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Kendal's Column: On the seventh day of Christmas

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello all! I wish you a happy and prosperous new year.

As the new year rolls in it often provokes a mental review of the previous year and an analysis of all that you've learnt.

This year I learnt that not everything is always going to be okay. If it was always 'okay' then I doubt that anyone would actually have any appreciation for life because it would all be 'okay'. Also if no one was ever sad or if no one ever had a bad day, then no one would truly know what it meant to have a good day because they wouldn't have had the darkest days to compare it too. 

I think I've also learnt to be stronger as some people are going to decide that they hate you and there is nothing you can do about that apart from be nice to them and let them think what they want to think.
Everyone has opinions and you have to live with it. 
If someone doesn't want to witness your awesomeness then it's THEIR LOSS. 
Moreover, if someone gives you the silent treatment just carry on interacting with them as you would because, honestly and truly, it will do so much more for you than ignoring them back could.


Happy Christmas!
@Team_Haymitch
Kendal 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.