Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Kendal's Column: On The eighth day of Christmas

SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. SHERLOCK. 

*Cough*
So, yeah, not much happened today-fairly average really- quite boring really...

Apart from

You know...THE END TO A 2 YEAR HAITUS.

Currently, twitter is going into overdrive and, I swear to god, you can hear Tumblr crying from Facebook.
I was planning on doing a review of the episode but it doesn't seem fair to do one so close to the premier of it so the review will be up tomorrow for 'The Empty Hearse'.
I will therefore leave you with the mini episode preceding the series.


Happy New Year! 
@Team_Haymitch
Kendal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.