Sunday, 5 January 2014

Kendal's Column: On the twelfth day of christmas...

So this is it: the end of Blogmas 2013
the tree went down today and it's school tomorrow...yay...

I don't know about anyone else out there but I usually get through life by having things to look forward to so if you need something to help you soldier on through another day (whether it be a fanbase hiatus or another school day)

Films
Maze Runner
How To Train Your Dragon 2
The Philosophers (look up the trailer, seriously. (I would get the link but i'm on my phone right now)
The Fault in Our Stars
Divergent
Mockingjay Part 1
Finding Dory (I know this is 2015 BUT ,COME ON, WHO ISN'T ALREADY EXCITED FOR THIS)
Vampire Acadmey
Tarzan: 3D Re-release
The book Thief
The Lego Movie (ok, the first 30 seconds of the trailer isn't so great but power through and you may have a need for it- ironic or otherwise)
Captain America- The winter soldier
The Amazing Spider man 2
X-men: Days of future past
Maleficient
The Hobbit: there and back again
Night at The museum 3
St. Trinians 3
*cough* there's also a planes sequel...were not gonna talk about that...

Books
this groodreads lists will give you all the most anticipated releases of 2014 and some of the best from 2013
https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/22725.Upcoming_YA_novels_for_2013_2014

*sidenote: Sims 4 comes out in autumn.*

*AGGRESSIVELY HYPERVENTILATES*

I can't-too much...feels
there are going to be posts on some of these releases by me and the book critic soon and you'll be pleased to know that i'm actually planning what my first official friday Kendal's Column of 2014 a whole 6 days before it's supposed to be up (this level of organization is unheard of when it comes to me and the column)
I've really enjoyed doing Blogmas this year and did actually get 12 posts up.
blogmas has given me an insight as to what it was like for The Book Critic last year when she did a post a day and I still don't know how she did it.
I hope you all had a wonderful 2013 and christmas was all it should've been and more for you all and I'll see you on friday.

Happy Christmas!
@Team_Haymitch
Kendal
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.