Wednesday, 15 January 2014

POETRY WEDNESDAY: Imaginary Butterflies [original]
















There is a girl I know
That is always looking at the sky
And every so often her eyes stick like glue
As if she’s seen a butterfly

She never fails to make me laugh
Because on a normal day
She will act the crazy extrovert
But the next minute she’s away

I wish that she had wings as well
Since being on the ground
Can make a person feel quite small
Than the smaller things I’ve found

She has the beauty of the bug
And a smile to make you cry
But her eyes still tell the good old tale
Of the girl who sees butterflies

Important notice: The picture isn't mine but the poem is my own work and I would really appreciate it if you didn't steal it or use it to form a piece of similar poetry. I work really hard on all of my poems and I will stop sharing them if I see any copying of my original work. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.