Friday, 14 February 2014

Kendal's Column: Happy Valentines Day!

Hello all and happy valentines day!

Valentines day is one of four things to most people
a) LOVELOVELOVE *throws teddy bears at you*
b) the people who moan about single life
c) *screaming wildly with tin foil hat* IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY TO MAKE YOU BUY
d) its a nice occasion to show you love someone

no matter which category you fall into, i hope you all know that you are loved
here are some of my favourite valentines memes that have been floating around





Happy Friday!
@Team_Haymitch
Kendal
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.