Wednesday, 12 February 2014

POETRY WEDNESDAY: Close [original]













When you came close to me today

my body breathed a sigh of relief

my shoulders no longer felt heavy
my heart no longer felt frozen
Because even though your nails are bitten to the core 
and your breath is scented with your morning coffee
all I wanted was for you to come closer
and you did.


Important notice: This is my own work and I would really appreciate it if you didn't steal it or use it to form a piece of similar poetry. I work really hard on all of my poems and I will stop sharing them if I see any copying of my original work. Thank you!

Disclaimer: This isn't my gif/artwork! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.