Wednesday, 26 February 2014

POETRY WEDNESDAY: More dangerous things [original]














Your eyes are the barrels of a gun
When you look at me my brain is blown to pieces
And my cheeks ooze red

Your hands hold the triggers
I want so much to grip them tightly and never let go
And not doing so leaves me vulnerable

Your lips are the bullets
I find the urge to bite them
And leave the gun empty

Important notice: This is my own work and I would really appreciate it if you didn't steal it or use it to form a piece of similar poetry. I work really hard on all of my poems and I will stop sharing them if I see any copying of my original work. Thank you!

Disclaimer: This is not my gif/artwork! The poem is mine, but I take no credit for the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.