Wednesday, 26 February 2014

POETRY WEDNESDAY: The Tattoo [original]



I’ve never wanted a tattoo
I’ve just never been all that interested
I didn’t want the dangerous ink
Or the pain
Or the commitment
But you are the tattoo
And I have never been more interested
You are more dangerous than the ink
And more painful than the pen
For you, I am totally committed
And I hope you are permanent

Important notice: This is my own work and I would really appreciate it if you didn't steal it or use it to form a piece of similar poetry. I work really hard on all of my poems and I will stop sharing them if I see any copying of my original work. Thank you!

Disclaimer: This isn't my gif/artwork! I don't take credit for the picture at the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.