Wednesday, 9 April 2014

POETRY WEDNESDAY: Don't worry, I'm not attracted to penguins [original]



I try to stop thinking about you
but that makes me think of you more
its like trying not to think about penguins
but I’ve said it now so you will think about penguins on and off for the rest of the day
Its funny because you’re like a penguin
You are sweet and cute and probably eat fish
so now I can’t stop thinking about both you and penguins
And what a funny little world that is

Important notice: This is my own work and I would really appreciate it if you didn't steal it or use it to form a piece of similar poetry. I work really hard on all of my poems and I will stop sharing them if I see any copying of my original work. Thank you!

Disclaimer: The gif/artwork is not mine! I take credit only for the poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.