Friday, 1 August 2014

New Schedule!

Hi everyone, just a quick update on the new schedule we're going to have. Me and Kendal had a long chat about the blog recently and we decided its time for BIG CHANGES. By that, I mean we're still going to be the same type of blog, but pretty much everything about us is changing. To start off the changes, here is the schedule we have decided:

MONDAY - book reviews
TUESDAY - author interview/anything I want
WEDNESDAY - waiting on wednesday/book tours
THURSDAY - fangirl focus/anything I want
FRIDAY - Kendal's column
SATURDAY - book hauls/what you've missed/anything I want
SUNDAY - day off

If there is anything else you want to see on the blog, then suggestions are welcomed!  We can always change the schedule again if there is something you are desperate for us to talk about.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.