Friday, 23 January 2015

Kendal's Column: The TMI Tag

It recently dawned on me that even though i have had this column for 2 years now, i've never done a tag or really talked about myself too personally so, even though i'm so late to the party, i've done the TMI tag.

1: What are you wearing?
Captain america top, my black grey jeans and the fluffiest socks in the universe which i felt really brought the look together.

2: Ever been in love?
If it was then...well i don't know.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
no

4: How tall are you?
5″4 Fine. I'm 5"3 but a girl can dream

5: How much do you weigh?
9 stone

6: Any tattoos?
Nope

7: Any piercings?
nope but it's on the list.

8: OTP?
I don't really have one of all time. I ship things in for a short amount of time and then move on. At the moment it's Eleanor and Park but it could change tomorrow if I see a cute gif.

9: Favourite Show?
Probably Sherlock but Bobs Burger's is up there.

10: Favorite bands?
ALLLLL THE BAAAAANNNNNNDDDSSSSSSSSSSS.
seriously, I have a problem. In this past year, around 93% of my money has gone towards tickets/merch/music. I need an intervention.

11: Something you miss?
having free time (A Level sucks- save yourself)

12: Favourite song?
All time HAS to be Mr Brightside(The Killers) but recently Stutter (Marianas Trench) or Rebel Beat (The Goo Goo Dolls)

13: How old are you?
17. ahahahahahahahahaha *crying* 43 weeks of childhood left.

14: Zodiac sign?
Scorpio. Yeah- go scorpians....

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
They've gotta be funny.

16: Favourite Quote?
https://twitter.com/malalafund/status/520535570947514368 this isn't a quote but it's my favourite sentence of 2014

17: Favourite actor/actress?
Emma Stone

18: Favorite color?
Red

19: Loud music or soft?
depends on the music. I'm all for blasting disney at 2am but we need to take it down several notches when MCR comes on.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My bed. Duvet Burrito. Laptop. tumblr.com/tagged/cats .You're welcome. That is all.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
10-20 minutes depends how late i was getting out of bed.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
40 minutes

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
nope (as you can tell i'm really boring)

24: Turn on?
aforementioned, humour.

25: Turn off?
Jokes that centre round homophobia/racism/sexism/prejudice. seriously, you sound like an asshat. Leave.

26: The reason I joined the blog?
the column was a birthday gift from @bookfangirling

27: Fears?
People getting the wrong idea at something i say. causing people inconvenience. failing.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
 the last time a cried was the night i got my GCSE results, NOT because i was disappointed in myself but when i'd gone to enrolment at my first sixth form it felt wrong and i din't even know why i'd enrolled there and it was all a huge mess so i stayed up until 3:30am unable to stop crying. i really shouldn't have ever gone there. Just goes to show you kids- don't listen to your parents (Y)

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
about 10 minutes ago to my friend.

30: Meaning behind your Twitter Name?
i am a Kendal and i have a face and i have no creativity.

31: Last book you read?
not counting revision guides, the taming of the shrew.

32: The book you’re currently reading?
The Infinite sea by Rick Yancey.

33: Last show you watched?
Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2014

34: Last person you talked to?
The Father who came into my room to tell me goodnight, get better soon (illness sucks) and not stay up too late (its 2:02 am as i am writing this response but i can't sleep)

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Friend, she was asking me if i wanted to go to a concert.

36: Favourite food?
 jelly beans.

37: Place you want to visit?
'MERICA- my brother went there for 6 months and infinite jealousy.

38: Last place you were?
school, ahhh the full time student life.

39: Do you have a bae (crush/boyfriend)?
no bae

40: Last time you kissed someone?
i kissed my 3 year old niece on the head so that counts, right?

41: Last time you were insulted?
probably when i walked into the quad at break and my friend opened the conversation with 'You are a b**********g b****h' and then i had a mini breakdown before she started laughing

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
green or yellow crazy sour skittles

43: What instruments do you play?
oh god.. i'm so untalented

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
for christmas my friend gave me an infinity bracelet and its damn cute.

45: Last sport you played?
Twister. yes that is a sport and no one can convince me otherwise.

46: Last song you sang?
The Rebel beat- Goo Goo dolls.

47: Favourite chat up line?
Are you from Tennesse- You're the only Ten I see

48: Have you ever used it?
me and my friends often exchange awful pick up lines paired with winking and side looks so yes, at least 5 times.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday, my friend came round as he just passed his driving test.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
I’m going to leave this as an open tag :) If you read this you are tagged. Yes, you.

Happy Friday!
@Kendal_Face
Kendal
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.