Thursday, 15 January 2015

New Instagram!





Hey everyone, just a quick post to say what I've been up to in terms of social media. As you may remember, for those who have been reading my blog for a while, I used to have an Instagram account but deleted it because I felt as though I was taking too much on at one time. 

However, I am spending my time more wisely thanks to my bullet journal  and I feel as though I can now expand the blog further, and Instagram is a great way to connect with people who feel the same way about books. 

My new account is called BOOKFANGIRLINGBLOGGER and if you click on the name my account will appear. If you like it, follow me and we can interact a bit more with each other! I will also be informing my followers there when I post on my blog, so that's another way to stay in the know.

Just thought I'd let you know, obviously there is no obligation to follow me but I would love to speak to readers more and get to know you! I know you're out there, you're just a bit quiet.

If you don't have Instagram, you can still follow me on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.