Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Dream a Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher


Title: Dream a little Dream
Author: Giovanna Fletcher
Page Count: 400
Publisher: Penguin
Release date: 18th June 2015
Format available: Hardcover, Paperback, E-book
Original language: English
Genre: Romance Fiction

All of these Waiting on Wednesdays have been Youtuber orientated lately, but there are so many brilliant Youtubers that are releasing books within the next year that I simply have to blog about them.

Plus, this is bookfangirling. It would be a bit disappointing if I didn't fangirl on this blog.

It's a complete coincidence that I would write a post about Carrie Hope Fletcher's brother's wife's new book the week after I wrote about Carrie Hope Fletcher's book. What can I say? It's a small world.

I've actually read one of her other books, You're the One that I Want and although I haven't written a review of it, I actually found it hard to put down. So after reading that one, I'm excited to see where Giovanna can take the romance genre next.

And you should know by now that if I speak relatively well about a romance novel, its the equivalent of me jumping the walls about another genre! 

I can't find a description of this book other than that it is about friendship and unrequited love. Maybe the mystery is meant to draw you in to read the book - otherwise I can't understand why they wouldn't release a proper description!

Giovanna is a wonderful vlogger as well as an author, so make sure you check her YouTube channel out. 

Has anyone read any of Giovanna's other books, and did you like them?

Will the success of her other novels be enough to sway you to read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.