Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr


Title: Love, Tanya
Author: Tanya Burr
Page count: 304
Publisher: Penguin 
Release date: 29th January 2015
Format available: Hardcover and Kindle
Original Language: English
Genre: Lifestyle

Tanya Burr is a beauty guru and has a beauty/lifestyle channel on Youtube. Her debut book Love, Tanya is much anticipated for all of her viewers and readers of her blog


profile image also taken from her blog


The book will be a semi-autobiographical journey through her life, covering everything from her childhood to her makeup tips, and her Youtube career. She says this about her own book on her blog:


"I wanted to write a book that told a bit of my story, things I have never shared before, without it ending up being an autobiography. I also wanted to talk about my journey to becoming confident and happy about who I am, in the hope that it might help people reading it feel more confident and happy. I feel I've learnt a lot over the last few years, through working with industry experts and from trying things out at home in my videos. I wanted to share my tips on beauty, fashion, baking, love, friendship, the world of YouTube and just life in general."

I honestly really like Tanya and although I've only been watching her channel for about a year, I'm really excited for this release. She has a clear and clever writing style on her blog and I think it will suit this genre of book brilliantly.

It is also obvious from the cover that there will be a lot of gorgeous pictures inside to compliment the writing. I'm guessing some will be the size of the whole page, and they will all be in beautiful colour. Some will be professionally shot, but some will be taken by Tanya herself. 

I'm also very keen to buy this book because I think the best way for me to learn about make up will be by reading about it, and hopefully it will be a guide for my fashion and beauty needs. 

You can pre-order the physical copy on Amazon and Waterstones now!

Anyone else excited for this release?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.