Tuesday, 14 July 2015

The BookFangirling Blog Award!



I am so excited to announce that I have created my own blog award!

I decided to create this award because I felt as though I wasn't telling other bloggers how much I enjoyed reading their blogs enough, and a comment doesn't always do them justice. So, this is to recognise the hard-working book bloggers in our community that deserve to be rewarded and to make them feel loved. We all need some love from time to time!

Also, I thought that there are so many lovely blogs who are fellow fangirls/fanboys and I thought the people who fangirl the hardest over books definitely deserve some recognition!

There is absolutely no pressure to accept this award if you don't want it, as it is completely up to you, but if you aren't going to accept it you do have to pass your award on to one person who would like it and you think is deserving of it.

I'm going to nominate 10 blogs since this is the first time it has been given out, and I would love to give this award to:

Amber @ The Mile Long Book Shelf because she is one of my favourite blogs ever!
Hannah @ The Irish Banana Review because she writes super helpful posts!
Becky @ A Fools Ingenuity because her blog is absolutely gorgeous!
Josiah @ The Bookish Fanboy because his Insta is amazing and I love his blog!
Beth @ All The Bright Places because she is an A+ fangirl!
Pearl @ Bibliopearl because her blog pictures are so pretty! 
Aentee @ Read At Midnight because I am in awe of her blog and she is a fangirl!
Fiona @ A Girl Between the Pages because her blog is adorable!
Beatrice @ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic because she writes such thorough reviews!
Daniel @ The Blogger's Bookshop because he has a wonderful blog and writes helpful reviews!

If you are nominated for this award by me or another blog that has previously won it, then here's what you have to do. Don't worry, its really simple and quick:

  • Create a post to accept your award
  • Add the blog award button into your post (just save the picture to your computer and upload it) and put it on the side of your blog as a widget
  • Link to me in the post so they know who has given you the award
  • Answer the questions I have set below
  • Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
  • Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
  • Link them to this post so that they know the rules
Contact me on Twitter using the hashtag #bookfangirlingblogaward, Tumblr, or comment on my blog when you're done so I can see your answers and nominations! I would love to see who you all chose so I can find some more amazing blogs to read.

If I nominated you I will leave a comment on your latest blog post to let you know. Now, onto the questions!
  1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
  2. Which book, series, character or fandom do you fangirl over the most?
  3. Why do you think you are such a big fangirl of said thing?
  4. Who is the best person in your life to fangirl with?
  5. Which popular book/series/character do you wish you could fangirl over but you actually don't like?
You can take some of my questions if you like, or keep them all if you like them, but at least one of your questions has to be about fangirling

Congratulations to everyone who wins this, and have fun answering the questions!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, we were nominated for your award and here's our post:
    https://cabeswater.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/the-bookfangirling-blog-award/
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.