Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Something only we Know by Kate Long


I'm back with another Waiting on Wednesday! This is a weekly spot hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and allows bloggers to rave about books that they can't wait to be released later in the year. Today I'm talking about Something only we Know by Kate Long, so let's get started!

Information

Title: Somewhere only we Know
Author: Kate Long
Page Count: 448
Publisher: Simon and Schuster UK 
Release Date: 13th August 2015
Format Available: Paperback, Kindle
Original Language: English
Genre: Romance

Description

Sometimes a secret is too big to hide... 

Jen is a trainee journalist working on Chester's local paper, dreaming of something bigger. Her sister, Helen, is beautiful but damaged, and hides a secret that has affected the whole family, one they cannot escape but one she is trying to move on from. 

As Helen learns to become a whole person once again, her family struggles with the past, and how they will move forward together. And Jen realises that the one person she needs to help her through is the one person she cannot have - Helen's boyfriend, Ned...

Why I can't wait

I'll be honest, the first thing that drew me to this book is the cover. But looking into it some more, its sounds really interesting. It will also be lovely to read a book set in the North of England, which doesn't crop up as a setting very often, and so I will be interested in reading about a place that I have actually been to before and vaguely know about!

I want to know the secret, and I want to know more about Ned and why he can help Jen so much. That's why I can't wait!

Is anyone else excited for this release? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.