Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Reading Music: Nicole Zefanya



I'm here with another Reading Music, and today I want to focus on this adorable singer called Nicole Zefanya.

For those who are not familiar with this thing that I do, I showcase some music that I've been loving that would be perfect for putting on in the background as you read.

I know that some people can't fully concentrate when they read, and so to help them do so I recommend music. Its hard to read when life gets in the way, or you're stressed, and so you can use it as white noise or just something to calm you down when trying to get into a good book.

Nicole is has a YouTube channel that I recently subscribed to, because I can't get enough of her voice. And this is out of the ordinary for me, because I never subscribe to random music channels. Buy Nicole is different.

She has a beautiful, charming voice that encompasses everything that you miss about your youth. She just takes you to a calm place where you can reflect on the past, and I thought this would be perfect reading music.

The first song I'll recommend is an original of her's called Little Souls, which I think is my favourite. Ahh, so many feels.


The second is a Beatles cover she has done, Till There Was You, and since I come from the same place The Beatles, I know a good cover when I hear one. I'm obsessed with her voice in this! I'm actually listening to this as I write this post.


The third is a cover of Wake Me Up by Ed Sheeran, and oh my goodness. This girl needs a record deal. I promise you will love it!



If you want to hear more of her music, her YouTube channel is here.

Has anyone else heard of Nicole before? Do you like her voice?

See you soon with another Reading Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.