Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Pokemon Deluxe Essential Handbook by Cris Silvestri


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly spot hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine and is meant to showcase the books that a blogger is anticipating in the next couple of months. Today I'm going to be talking about The Pokemon Deluxe Essential Handbook by Cris Silvestri.

How cool is this??? Just the cover makes me want to buy it!

Information

Title: Pokemon Deluxe Essential Handbook
Author: Cris Silvestri
Page Count: 368
Publisher: Scholastic US
Release Date: 6th August 2015
Format Available: Paperback
Original Language: English
Genre: Gaming companion


Description

It's everything you ever wanted to know about every Pokemon - all in one place! This revised and updated edition of the 2008 bestseller has stats and facts kids need to know about all 646 Pokemon. The book includes 64 new pages focusing on the 153 new Pokemon that just debuted in the Pokemon Black & White videogames. The revised & updated Ultimate Handbook is an absolute must-have for Pokemon fans. It's sure to be a bestseller with kids of all ages.

Why I can't wait

I only ever owned one Pokemon card, but I remember watching and loving the television show as a kid.

I was always more of a Yu-Gi-Oh girl myself...

This book is basically everything you need to know about Pokemon in one place, all up-to-date and ready for you to catch up on the franchise. Since I never owned or played the card game when I was younger, but I always wanted to, this will allow me to know everything that I ever wanted to know about Pokemon, and give me an in-depth knowledge about this wonderful brand. 

There have been a lot of versions of this book over the years such as this and this, but this deluxe edition goes further than that of the previous books. And I can't wait for this book because I always wanted to share the hype of Pokemon with others and I never fully could, and so many people still love Pokemon today, so I really want to brush up on my knowledge and learn everything I can.

Looking at Pokemon stuff makes me feel really nostalgic and I want to see if I still love it as much so I can decide whether to buy the DS games, and this book is the perfect chance to do so.

Is anyone else completely fangirling over this release? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.