Tuesday, 8 September 2015

I MADE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!



I can't believe it! After a long time of considering the idea of creating a YouTube channel for my book blog, I finally got up this morning and decided to film my first video!

My first video is an audio and visual version of my review of The Secret Fire by CJ Daugherty and Carina Rozenfeld, since the book is going to be available in bookshops on the 10th September, and so I wanted to talk about it before it was out.

If you like my video, like it and leave a comment, and if you want to see more feel free to subscribe! 

I had lots of fun making this and I hope you enjoy watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.