Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Girl Online on Tour by Zoe Sugg



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly spot hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine and is meant to showcase the books that a blogger is anticipating in the next couple of months. Today I'm going to be talking about Girl Online on Tour by Zoe Sugg.


INFORMATION

Title: Girl Online on Tour
Author: Zoe Sugg
Page Count: 352
Publisher: Penguin
Release Date: 20th October 2015
Format Available: Hardcover, Kindle
Original Language: English
Genre: Teenage romance fiction


DESCRIPTION

The sequel to the number-one bestseller Girl Online. Penny joins her rock-star boyfriend, Noah, on his European music tour.
Penny's bags are packed. 

When Noah invites Penny on his European music tour, she can't wait to spend time with her rock-god-tastic boyfriend.

But, between Noah's jam-packed schedule, less-than-welcoming bandmates and threatening messages from jealous fans, Penny wonders whether she's really cut out for life on tour. She can't help but miss her family, her best friend Elliot . . . and her blog, Girl Online.
Can Penny learn to balance life and love on the road, or will she lose everything in pursuit of the perfect summer?

WHY I CAN'T WAIT

For those who have read my review of Girl Online, you'll know that I am really looking forward to the sequel. This isn't a book series I ever thought I would enjoy, and so knowing that it is another book to get excited about really makes me happy. 

I can't wait for this book because it goes in exactly the direction that I would personally want it to go instead of Penny staying in Brighton, and I think the plot line for the sequel is a really natural move. 

I honestly think this whole book will be on a new, more mature level, and I have a feeling that I'll like the second instalment even more than the first.

Is everyone else as excited for this book (or more excited) than I am?

Tell me your thoughts on it in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.