Thursday, 30 June 2016

NEW VIDEO: LGBTQIA+ Books I Own



Hey guys!

Here is my new video for you, where I talk about all of the LGBTQIA+ books that I own, and why I think you should own them too. 

Here are the books I mention:

  1. Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton
  2. Carol by Patricia Highsmith
  3. Carmilla by J. Sheridan Le Fanu
  4. The Danish Girl by David Ebershoff
  5. The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson
  6. You Know Me Well by Nina LaCour and David Levithan
  7. This Book is Gay by Juno Dawson
  8. All of the Above by Juno Dawson

I will start sharing all of the videos that I post onto my blog as well, except for if I'm travelling on the days they upload, where I may not be able to directly link them.

Enjoy this video, and the next one is coming so soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.