Here is my new video for you, where I talk about all of the LGBTQIA+ books that I own, and why I think you should own them too.
Here are the books I mention:
- Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton
- Carol by Patricia Highsmith
- Carmilla by J. Sheridan Le Fanu
- The Danish Girl by David Ebershoff
- The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson
- You Know Me Well by Nina LaCour and David Levithan
- This Book is Gay by Juno Dawson
- All of the Above by Juno Dawson
I will start sharing all of the videos that I post onto my blog as well, except for if I'm travelling on the days they upload, where I may not be able to directly link them.
Enjoy this video, and the next one is coming so soon!