Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Secret Projects and Life Update



Hey everyone!

I haven't written a chatty blog post in a while and so I thought I would update you on a few things going on in my life. 

My university results just came through for first year and it looks like I have the grades to be able to transfer for second year! It is a new chapter in my life and I can't wait to feel more in control.

As well as this, I have had some pretty awesome book review requests and offers recently. I was kind enough to be given a book about asexuality (review and author guest post to come soon!) which is something SO RARE in literature and so I'm excited to read that, and I have been promised another book which I don't want to talk about yet because it will ruin my secret little project that I'm planning around it.

Don't worry though, you won't have to wait tooooo long to find out what the project is, but it will totally depend on when I receive the book and when I can book a certain something. Here's a clue: it will be going on my youtube channel!

So I'm extremely excited for what's going on in my blog life right now, and its a shame it isn't my career, because I genuinely put so much time and effort into my book stuff.

Also, I got snapchat! Add me, my username is @book.fangirling

My snapchat is so you can keep more up to date with me daily instead of, like, having to wait a few days for a blog post or a week for a new video. I thought it would be cool, so add me if you want to keep in touch! I usually have it active from 10:00am-9:00pm British time.

That's all for now, but I will keep you updated on the secret project, and hopefully it will all work out.

There's a brand new post tomorrow, so look forward to that!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.