Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Christmas Gifts for Fangirls and Fanboys

So, we all know people who are in a fandom.

Or should I say multiple fandoms.

And the world of fandom merch is a huge and scary and confusing one, so I thought I'd make a post showing you a few bits and pieces that you can get your crazy fandom-obsessed friends for Christmas. 


Because Mary Berry is life.






















Who doesn't want bread in the shape of an ood?






















This gorgeous hardcover book goes behind the scenes of the new film and is perfect for literally anyone in the world... because there is no one that doesn't like Harry Potter. That's a scientific fact. 


















Not a book but still pretty awesome. I've never seen this before! Cluedo used to be a favourite in my house and with this your screams will be down to your intense fangirling AND your competitive behaviour. 























You can get these little dudes for pretty much any fandom and so I would highly recommend them as they are cheap and your friends can collect them. If you want your friends and family to have nightmares, I suggest getting them one from American Horror Story






















This is SO COOL. Get your Ghostbuster's-obsessed friend one of these to keep them distracted from the anti-feminist haters who boycotted the new movie. Oh yeah - and Slimer glows too!






















Fandom jewellery is such a thoughtful present to get anyone who loves a thing, because then they can wear the thing! 





















Yes, I'm ending the list with a book. And it had to be Dan and Phil's book! Even if someone you know could not get tickets for their tour around parts of the world, this is a great gift as it documents their travels and is a necessity for any Dan and Phil shrine.





















Will you get any of these gifts for someone you know or yourself?

Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.